Font Size Keywords (was Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources)

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 07:48:14AM +0100, David Woolley wrote:
> > what font size is 'medium' since font sizing is my biggest peeve) but they
> > are mostly a matter of either:

> Medium should be the end user's preferred body text size, so shouldn't be
> a value that a designer can rely on being any particular physical size.

I think that is the point being made, in Internet Explorer (except
version 6, and then only in Standards mode), the user's preferred body
text size is "small", and "medium" is larger then their choice.

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=UsingKeywords