Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources

On  6 Jun, Orion Adrian wrote:

> As a background, I'm a certified Master CSS2 programmer who has been
> espousing non-pixel perfect usable designs for a long time.

  One does not program that which is not a programming language, Orion.

  Yes, CSS is lacking in features - what I wouldn't give for
  :first-word - but the situation per today is far from as bleak as you
  make it sound.

  I'll refrain from asking which "elements" (CSS don't have any) you
  think are poorly named; the text wrapping bit I simply don't
  understand (you can't mean automatic wrapping of text without
  whitespace or hyphens, as that is immensly difficult to do
  automatically.)

  The bottom line is this: CSS *works*, in the real world, *today*, as
  long as we keep the medium in mind and stay away from the
  pixel-perfect mythology.

   [+46] 0708 557 905