Re: Access Keys

I presume you know that besides implementing accesskeys, Opera 8.0 offers
spatial navigation so you can move around the screen, and the ability to
configure your keyboard shortcuts, or to use voice commands

"up, right, right, open link..." (if you happen to have both Windows and
work in english. I was impressed that it understands my not-very-strong
australian accent - I have had massive problems in the past with systems
not doing that).

So you can mix voice and "keyboard" navigation pretty easily, if that is
helpful.

</ad>

cheers

Chaals