Re: Linux version of the colour contrast analyser 1.0

On Mon, 30 May 2005 22:20:13 +0200, Chris Ridpath
<chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca> wrote:

> Thanks Emmanuelle. I'm still having a few problems with the language but
> I think I get the general idea of the program.
>
> I'm hoping that the tool will allow me to upload my EARL and have it
> displayed on your system. I didn't see that sort of option at the site.
>
> With a standard method of reporting accessibility problems (EARL) we
> should be able to exchange reports so that you can use mine and I can
> use yours. Our checker generates EARL and consumes it too. Currently we
> can only use the EARL that we generate but in time we should be able to
> use yours too.

No, we don't have a facility to upload your EARL to our system. At the
moment we don't have the server capacity - we are currently having some
short-term problems coping with the demand on Hera itself.

One of the important points about EARL is indeed the capability of merging
information from various sources, hence our work on using clean RDF and
developing tools that can accept it. If you want to sponsor our server, we
can look into the upload possibilities :-)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org