Re: Skip links ARE a markup problem (was RE: Skip links should be a markup problem)

On 4/26/05, Bryce Fields <bryce.fields@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/26/05, John Foliot - WATS.ca <foliot@wats.ca> wrote:
> > Bryce Fields wrote:
> > >
> > > And while IE
> > > and Firefox support for the [relative] link element isn't native, a very
> > good
> > > extension for Firefox exists, as well as an add-on for IE (though
> > > I've not tested the IE add-on).
> >
> > URL's please?
>
> Sorry for not posting these earlier.  Was trying to get this post out
> before a conference call.  Firefox 1.0+ extension is at
> http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/linktoolbar, and IE 5.5+ is
> http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/linktoolbar.

Sorry...I killed too many brain cells in my mispent youth.  The IE
link is http://www.draig.de/LinkBar/index.en.html

--
Bryce Fields, Webmaster
Where I Work: Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education

"Do or do not! There is no try!" -- Yoda