Re: Could RSS revolutionize accessibility?

On 16 Mar 2004, at 11:01, Jesper Tverskov wrote:

> Where is the accessibility community when it comes to RSS?
>
> A RSS feed is 100% accessible viewed in the right viewer.

As you assuming a valid RSS feed?
Which is the 11 standards were you referring to?
How does RSS handle cognitive disabilities / handicaps?
What about RSS with content encoded XHTML (or HTML)? Is this just as
accessible?
What about RSS that includes HTML that includes an image?

While the various RSS formats do provide standard means to identify
different articles, I would not for a moment consider them 100%
accessible.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/