From: zara
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 11:06 AM
Subject: accessible procurement policies

Greetings all,

I am researching the aformentionned subject and would like to get information about which countries have adopted accessible government procurement policies for information technologies.  I know the States have section 508, Canada has its own policy as well as the province of Ontario.  Which other countries, if any, have adopted similar strategies ?

Thanks for your input,

Catherine

Catherine Roy
zara@arobas.net