RE: WCAG 2.0 draft

[update]
just come across and _internal_ draft document dated 01/03/1004 which contains sections dealing with the issue of conformance levels of accessibility.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/

My guess is that the 27 October draft I quoted below is also an internal one. Maybe an indication on the actual document of what is internal and what is stable and public might be a good idea.

J.