De: "David Dorward" <david@us-lot.org>
Para: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Copia:
Assunto: Re: RE: New window inform user, before or after link?
Data: 04/03/04 07:03

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 13:58, José Luis Velázquez Baro wrote:
&gt; I'd better use this

Better use that code then what?

&gt; , it gives a little more information:
&gt;
&gt; &lt;a href=&quot;test.html&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;
title=&quot;Link will
open in new
&gt; window&quot;&gt;Some link &lt;img
&gt; src=&quot;winicon.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Link will open in new
window&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

No it doesn't, it gives the same information three times.

--
David Dorward                                 &lt;http://dorward.me.uk/&gt;