Fw: noscript in internet explorer

Any thoughts on this for ie jaws asside or included?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bart Simons" <bart.simons@ascii.be>
To: <jfw@freelists.org>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 6:29 AM
Subject: noscript in internet explorer

Hello all, especially as this is my first message to the group

I have been using several Jaws releases during the last years and I
currentty use 5.0.0.621. I wonder how Jaws is supposed to deal with NOSCRIPT
information in Internet Explorer 6 for Windows XP?
If I set the security level to medium Jaws shows an incorrect part of it. If
I set the security level to 100% he drops the noscript part completely.

The page I am talking about is
http://europa.eu.int/comm/index_en.htm
Between the graphics "the commissioner" and "information sources" six links
are supposed to appear. In my version they don't, as they are included
between noscript tags. However, at the bottom of the page a part of this
noscript text is displayed:
hp/20comm_en
hp/work_programme_en
Directorates-General and Services
Recruitment
Traineeships
Contact the Commission

The first two show incorrect link texts and the six links are not announced
as being links.

If you would look in the webpage's source code you will see that the six
links are plain text links placed within a standard table. The problem of
non display should be caused by the noscript-tags in my opinion.
Is this true? what is the intended behaviour for Jaws to render
noscript-information?

Thanks in advance for any input

Kind regards,

Bart