Re: 'Anti Robot' Registrations

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:40:36 -0500
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Or at least offer this as a choice and there is one other technique that
could be used and that is a simple question that could be rotated for each
hit.  hundreds of these questions are available, such as where does the sun
rise or set, how long is a day?  how may days in a year, month, week, leap
yar, how many weeks ina month, year...

This was not my idea but I ad it here for the  sake of completness.