Re: duplicate link text

The problem is that I don't scan over each link in enough detail to see
the title - the idea is that a list of links is enough work to scan
over as is, to get to where I am trying to go. It's disorienting if
there's no context. (Balance that against the discussion a while ago
that pointed out things used like the headlines at
http://www.theage.com.au give a list like

   Some exciting headline (goes to link 1)
   More... (goes to link 1)
   Different and even more catchy one (goes to link 2)
   More... (goes to link 2)

which seems to give context in serial navigation as well as by visual
scanning, even if not when the links are entirely alone.

Cheers

Chaals