Re: media:accessibility and news papers on the web:

At 08:42 AM 1/6/2004, David Poehlman wrote:

>Here is an article that may be of interest.
>http://www.ojr.org/ojr/technology/1071101847.php

They certainly talked to a lot of the right people in the accessibility
world. A very nice article.

HOWEVER ... One of the most interesting things they talk about is the
automatic creation of an embossable braille file from any article on the
Casper Star Tribune web site (equivalent to & placed right next to
"Printer-Friendly"). This sounds fantastic, but when I try to use the
braille feature the downloads come through as empty files. Am I missing
something? Can anyone else get it to work?

http://www.casperstartribune.net/
(Open any article. The "Braille File" link is at the end of the article text.)

Thanks,
Patrick