RE: Flash vs Traditional Screen shot tutorials

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@sidar.org]
Sent: 28 June 2004 10:13
To: John Colby; WAI-IG
Subject: Re: Flash vs Traditional Screen shot tutorials

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:04:42 +0100, John Colby <John.Colby@uce.ac.uk>
wrote:

> [...]

Right - exactly the reason I ended up learning how to do it myself. I
would suggest (following the implications of what Joe Clark says) watching
as much captioned and subtitled stuff as you can, getting a feeling for
the differences, and talking to users, as well as just getting in there
and doing it.

Good luck :-)

cheers

I'm lucky (in the testing respect). We have a RNIB rehabilitation course on this campus (Masters) - and I'm receiving loads of advice from them on how to do things - so that I can write up some instructions both internally and in the form of published papers.

Regards

John

John Colby
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information
Room F328a, Feeney Building, University of Central England,
Franchise Street, Perry Barr, Birmingham B42 2SU
Tel: +44 (0) 121 331 6937, Fax +44 (0) 121 331 6281, Mobile: 07795 215 912