RE: NVU, child of Mozilla Composer (Windows & Linux)

I was speaking at an Accessiblity workshop yesterday (Wednesday) and in the discussion sessions we came up with a number of suggestions of what accessibility and standards features we'd like to see in NVu (or any tool). I'll be posting these to NVu devel groups when I've proven that they don't exist in the product at the moment.

John

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Geoff Deering [mailto:gdeering@acslink.net.au]
 Sent: Thu 24/06/2004 00:04
 To: sdale@stevendale.com
 Cc: lois@lois.co.uk; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org; lists@isofarro.uklinux.net; John.Colby@uce.ac.uk; charles@sidar.org
 Subject: RE: NVU, child of Mozilla Composer (Windows & Linux)

 Yes, that's my assumption too.

 I'm a champion gonna and have designed some great vaporware, but I did take
 a look at the Mozilla Editor docs and may delve further as they do seem to
 have abstracted the rendering engine from the other components.  But for the
 time being, my spare time is taken up with the path of XML backend based
 solutions.

 Geoff