RE: The Age (AU) Technology Not Supporting Old Browsers

Hi Peter,

As I have stated, I do think The Age implementation of these technologies
and standards, in general is not too bad, and in some areas, quite good.  I
know of blind readers who do read The Age on line.

I do feel there is a lot that can be learned from the collective knowledge
on this list.  There are many people here who are very well versed in these
issues, experienced and knowledgable web developers, how to use markup and
deliver well designed pages, with excellent use of CSS, that have both
elegant visual design, and also are marked up so that user-agents for no
visual users "see" what they need to see, while sighted users also only see
what they need to see, all in the same page and CSS.

It would be great to also see the implementation of a well designed
print.css on news sites.

I hope you stay on this list and we can learn from you as well and your team
as well.

Regards
Geoff Deering