RE: The Age (AU) Technology Not Supporting Old Browsers

Well I think that is a bit harsh on f2.  Their web sites aren't too bad for
basic accessibility and usability (I can point to heaps of Government sites
that are worse.. and some very good ones too).  The basic point I was trying
to make is sometimes you can be too smart and too cute and end up looking
dumb.  It is pretty easy to get caught out with this if your browser
sniffing logic goes

else
	/* Get a modern browser */

endif

That way you always lump any new browsers or unidentified ones in with the
old ones.  It's actually a very common mistake.  Just so happens The Ages
Technology site is a great showcase for it.

Geoff