Fw: disability web sites award nominations

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Pattison" <srp@bigpond.net.au>
To: "Access-L" <access-l@icomm.ca>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 12:31 AM
Subject: Fwd: disability web sites award nominations

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
On 9/04/2004 at 9:19 AM Janelle Colquhoun
<janelle@salubriousproductions.com> wrote:
It is time to nominate disability related websites. Let's nominate 1
each awards.

To Qualify For This Award the homepage must have all 6 items below on
it:

(1) The site must promote Disability and / or Disability Culture.
AND Links to each of the five categories below
(2) The site must also have at least one (1) link to any Disability
resources
homepage in the internet.
(3) The site must also have at least one (1) link to any Disability
related newspaper, newsletter,
magazine, or media's homepage.
(4) The site must also have at least one (1) link to any Deaf and/or
Disability association's homepage.
(5) The site must also have at least one (1) link to any Deaf and/or
Disability school's homepage.
(6) The site must also have at least one (1) link to any Disability
related business website

*********

Disability Watch Blue Award requires a minimum of FIVE (5) links to
EACH of the five categories.

Disability Watch Gold Award Requires a minimum of TEN (10) links to
EACH of the five categories.

If you find any website that meets requires, please visit our website
for more information how to nominate. It's OK to nominate your own
site.

For more Information please visit our Award website at:
http://www.angelfire.com/d20/disabilitywatch/awards.htm

All entry must be in on or before April 21, 2004. The award winner
will be announce on May 15, 2004

Next Award Nominated will be announcing on October for December
winner.

Thank you!

Bobby Fleener
President, DWN