From: David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk [mailto:David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk]
Sent: 06 April 2004 08:24
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: fixed font size.

The site http://www.pilot-link.org/
is using an external css file in which the font size is fixed.
When I mailed him, he seemed confident that his was a good site,
asking for feedback.

In the css file he has

body {
 font-size:  10px;
 font-family:  verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;
}

I.e. he's fixed everything at 10 pixels font size, which I find
uncomfortably small.

Quite rigid, doesn't allow me to increase it for my own needs.
 I think with IE6 on board, the only way I can overcome his
font size is by using my own CSS in the cascade?

How can I persuade him that its not a good idea please?

Regards DaveP.

**** snip here *****

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.