Re: fixed font size.

Hi

as far as I can see, the font is re-sizable and no size declaration on the
body (perhaps he took your advice?). The problem is the non-fluid, fixed
width layout that contains the site - so if text is resized, there are
overflows which make it harder, not easier, to read.

Also, the lists used for navs still have indents on them which looks really
messy on a resize (and a bit iffy on 100%), and a fixed line height..

Julia
we3