RE: [Beta Testers] Request for testers AccVerify ASP.NET Interface

HSFT Alt Quality 2.1:  <http://www.hisoftware.com/cc/altquality.htm#a21>
http://www.hisoftware.com/cc/altquality.htm#a21

The Alt Text Quality Report is based on what we have found to be a flag on
determining programatically if alternative text may need to be reviewed. Fo
example is it descriptive enough or should longdesc be used.

http://www.hisoftware.com/cc/altquality.htm

We have created this custom Guideline based on some "Best Practices" that
have been pointed out by our customers over the last few years.

Within the Software the user can modify these custom test to match their
best practices that they follow.

The XML File that drives these files can be modified and in most cases needs
to be.

Explains what this test does and it issues a warning - It is meant to flag
alt text that may need to be reviewed.

Here is more information on the custom checks:
http://www.hisoftware.com/customchks/public.html

We provide an editor for these checks or they can be edited in any XML
Editor or even text editor.

I hope this helps!

-rob