Re: epilepsy and animation, dependent on size and processor

Strangely the location of the problematic file changed in the last 24
hours it is currently located here:
http://galamo.co/sharpmotionart/cgi-bin/download.cgi?infographics/
pbcookie.nva

this issue may need more serious consideration.

the content is reasonably well thought out, though we've yet to have
had the opportunity to test it with our users.

thanks

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
SVG for people who prefer graphics