Re: place-holding characters in edit/text boxes

On  6 Sep, Tim Roberts wrote:

> Can you not just try to complain about this to Watchfire instead of
> trying to force people of the list.

   Because until and IF watchfire.net does anything about *their* error,
   everything I - and others, I might add - post to this list will
   generate errors.

   How on Earth you can interpret my suggestion as "trying to force" I
   will never understand. *I* do not control this mailing-list. I am,
   one would hope, free to make suggestions.

   For my part, this is not a problem. Watchfire.net has gone onto my
   list of known spammers. Problem solved. Debate, on my account,
   closed.

   [+46] 0708 557 905