Re: accessibility

Don't try and bring it in at the end of the process, or you'll find
yourself re-designing things that you have committed to, when you could
easily have changed them at the requirements development stage.

Don't try to forget about it.

Don't believe what you read in a simple summary, or what a tool tells
you. But do trust to logic - the field is crowded, but there is no
formal recognition of expertise in Web accessibility.

chaals