Re: How do you bookmark a frame?

Amy Schneider wrote:

> How do you bookmark a frame?

I think that the lack of "bookmarkability" is one of the reasons that we
shouldn't be using frames in the first place...

However, to answer the question, to bookmark a frame, you need to get it
in the user agent in isolation, discarding the frameset.  For example,
in Mozilla, the context menu (right mouse click, for those with a mouse)
has an option "Show only this frame" under "This frame".

Please use subjects when sending e-mails - it makes it very hard to
navigate the directory otherwise.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy