RE: HTML Headings and Making tThem Not Impact Surrounding Information

A few simple lines of CSS are all it takes to control padding and
margin of headers...e.g.

h1 {
	font-size: 100%; /* or whatever you want */
	padding: 0;
	margin: 0;
}

h2 {
	font-size: 100%;
	padding: 0;
	margin: 1em 0 1em 0; /* top, right, bottom and left margins */
}

Sorry if this sounds blunt, but tell your developers to learn at
least the basics of CSS.

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford