Re: Site Review Request: MIT OpenCourseWare

Hiya BK

well, a div does group the things in it. For current implementation
there's not much more you can do, beyond adding a "skip" link.

JAWS users don't represent the users of screen readers. People who use
screen magnifiers are also likely to find that that they don't see the
window changing (because they don't see the whole screen, just the bit
they are looking at). There also lots of people who get confused by
opening new windows. This is why I recommend putting the clue into the
link text.

Cheers (and by the way, congratulations to you and all who have worked
on getting MITs courses online. This is the sort of project that shows
the full potential of the Web).

Chaals