Fw: [webwatch] Site review requested

----- Original Message -----
From: "nick_hobson" <nick_hobson@yahoo.com>
To: <webwatch@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 5:37 AM
Subject: [webwatch] Site review requested

Hi,

I have just set live a new version of my mathematical puzzle site,
and I'd very much appreciate any feedback regarding its
accessibility.

This is a non-commercial, hobby site, and therefore is free of any
budgetary constraints!  So please feel free to make any suggestions
as to how I could improve its accessibility.

Thanks,
Nick
http://www.qbyte.org/puzzles/

KnowledgeStorm has over 22,000 B2B technology solutions. The most
comprehensive IT buyers' information available. Research, compare, decide.
E-Commerce | Application Dev | Accounting-Finance | Healthcare | Project Mgt
http://us.click.yahoo.com/IMai8D/UYQGAA/cIoLAA/nGfwlB/TM