Re: Dynamic sessions

60 minutes is already a fair bit of time. If you had a second config
file, and a variable referring to the relevant file, a user could
select the "more time" version (just the same, but using the other
config). Approaching this like a multilingual site - where you
autogenerate a mirror version with more time - might be easy. Depends
on your setup.

And remember that in some cases there are real world constraints - it
is simply not possible to let someone have 90 minutes between noon and
1pm, however much that may impact on their life.

cheers

Chaals