RE: Possible problem with Fahrner Image Replacement

Just to toss another match on the fire, using text-indent: -100 (or the
value of your choice to move the text "offscreen") is another work around.

Aaron

--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all
past correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608