Re: Accessible Development Methodologies: Comments Requested

One needs to be aware of the "red bus" problem.
  a 'bus' symbol will be appropriate for some, but what if your bus is a
double decker or green?

put another way:
that is the word bus generalises more easily than any illustration of a
bus.

Jonathan