RE: Decorators with keyboards

Hi

Yeah - I completely agree - that kind of flashy intro isn't suitable for
that kind of 'business' environment - they wouldn't want there printed
literature to look like an album cover, or a typographically designed
magazine.

I was really thinking in terms of business areas that might warrant a
visually designed site - such as pop groups, graphic design agencies
themselves [if the nature of there work is more art based].

I think the rift between designers and developers is only set to get
worse - where you have new technologies pulling in one direction and
accessibility/usability pulling in the other.

I have become exhausted with the arguments about even simple things like
fonts and why text, especially body text, can't be images.....let alone
the inappropriate use of flash and image rollovers.

ange

Angela K Hilton
Web & E-Learning Officer
ISD, UMIST