Re: Goverment Websites Accessibility Audit(s)

Very nice.  I've already posted a pointer to it on Maccessibility,
and this will be added as a reading assignment to my accessibility
eClass.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain                http://idyllmtn.com