RE: table access?

Adrian,

I'm slightly hazy about the exact structures you're talking
about. Could you link to an example page ?
If I understood your problem correctly, I may have an idea
on how to "accessify" it...but I'd like to hold back until
I can ensure we're both talking about the same thing.

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford
http://www.salford.ac.uk