Re: Sec. 508 vs. WAI

Phill,

As I think you know, we have already discussed this with the Access Board
and have committed to do this. We will address not only the diffs on WCAG
1.0, but also those on UAAG 1.0 and ATAG 1.0.

I expect that the initial work will mainly be on the WAI side, and we have
allocated some time and resources to do that. In the course of doing those
comparisons, we will definitely look at some of the existing comparisons
that have been developed by different parties.

Regards,

- Judy