Re: form failure

NCAM has some practical information on forms in the "Making Educational
Software and Web Sites Accessible" site at:

Site: http://ncam.wgbh.org/cdrom/guideline/
Forms: http://ncam.wgbh.org/cdrom/guideline/guideline3.html

AWK

--
Andrew Kirkpatrick
CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media

617-300-4420 (direct voice/FAX)
617-300-3400 (main NCAM)
617-300-2489 (TTY)

WGBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate,
inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of
learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.