From: David Poehlman [mailto:poehlman1@comcast.net]
Sent: 25 March 2003 14:52
To: wai-ig list
Subject: Fw: Web site accessibility

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephanie Hagopian" <shagopia@EMAIL.UNC.EDU>
To: <EASI@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 9:37 AM
Subject: Web site accessibility

I work for a University and we are trying to update all our web sites so
that they have full accessibility. Does anyone know of any good
libraries online that explicitly and clearly list what Javascript is
fully compliant with accessibility web standards and what script is not
suitable? Any URLs you can point me to would be vastly appreciated!

Thanks

Stephanie Hagopian
IT Security Analyst
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill