Re: A Dyslexic Perspective on e-Content Accessibility&In-Repl y-To=<1047834447.3e74af4f957ea@webmail.sussex.ac.uk>&References =<1047834447.3e74af4f957ea@webmail.sussex.ac.uk>

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 04:53:46PM -0500, Access Systems wrote:

> non windoze users cannot read pdf documents and many windoze users will
> not be able to read many pdf documents

   PDF is emminently readable on non-Windows plattforms, but it is a page
  *description* language, not a *content* description one.

 PS: May I make an appeal to the readers of this list ? Can we agree on
     quoting letters to which we answer in the traditional fashion ? It takes
     time and costs money to download multiple copies of each letter in a
     thread. Thankyou in advance.
--
 - Tina Holmboe