Re: CynthiaSays Update

perhaps an interface could be added for the purpose of allowing you to log
in from Cynthia Says.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marjolein Katsma" <hgnje001@sneakemail.com>
To: "Robert B. Yonaitis ryonaitis-at-hisoftware.com |wai/1.0-Dam|"
<qd7rhbhljn0t@sneakemail.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: CynthiaSays Update

Hi Rob,

I only just got around to doing a quick test. I certainly looks quite
useful, and the output is simple to browse.

One thing I miss though: file upload. I am working on an application where
users must always first login - which means that Cynthia could never test
more than the login page (which is about the easiest one).

Any plans to add a file upload feature?

I also wondered why 508 is the default choice - that seems inappropriate for
a web-wide service. WCAG 1 or 2 would be better as a default IMO. Or set it
to no choice (blank) and require the user to make a choice.

At 00:17 2003-03-18, you wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>Thank you for the feedback over the last few days on www.CynthiaSays.Com
>it has been most helpful in making this a better resource. We encourage
>any and all feedback you may have on this resource. For your Records,
>the Site is Finalized on its server and New URL is:
>http://www.cynthiasays.com/ (of course the old url will still work. This
>is simply easier to remember.
>
>We hope that you find this resource helpful.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rob Yonaitis
>HiSoftware - http://www.hisoftware.com/co/yonaitis.htm
>
>Department of the Navy (NAVAIR) Selects HiSoftware's Accessibility and
>Content Quality Management Solutions
>http://www.hisoftware.com/press/Navair.html

Cheers,
--