Re: Accessibility of Microsoft Word Documents

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Andy Heath wrote:

> >>I agree with you.  The trouble is you can't work
> >>together with people in the business world (who do
> >>have *some* good ideas :)) ) unless you do.
> >
> >    This confuses me, Andy. Would you, then, say that "The trouble is you can't
> >   work together with people in the business world ... unless you do [install
> >   and run Internet Explorer]" as well ?
>
> What I am saying is that its very difficult to
> work on common documents when others are using
> word unless you do also.  This is not an
> argument for using word at all, just an expression
> of frustration that so many people do.  You *can*
> do it but have to accept many compromises in the

yes it is crazyness, I just recently (and am still) working on a project
in which one office uses WordPerfect, another uses Word, and we use Open
Office......we were finally down to sending stuff in ASCII text

#*$&@()@
Bob

safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net