Re: WthRemix finalists announced

> Back in the day, I wrote:
>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2002OctDec/0738.html>

the Lynx rendering - most GUI browsers interpret br wrongly, so that
multiple br's simulate margins) and attempts to set caching attributes
using meta (proxies ignore content).  I don't believe the meta copyright
statement - it's got to be a derivative work of the original, surely.

is a new presentational hack on me.  Are there any SGML experts who
can tell me whether this bypasses the ignore white space rule?  At
least with &#160; you know you have a non-whitespace character.

I'd question a statement that the content language was "EN,EN-GB,EN-US".

In my view, Revisit-After should be no more than the cache max-age, but
but they attempt to make the latter zero.  If it's going to be stable for
humans for 7 days, it will be for robots - it's not as though they have
an ad rotator for the humans, but not the robots.  I think they have used
their standard meta setup, not that I think that setup is a good setup.

I'm ignoring the volunteered information that it doesn't work on
Mozilla.