Re: [uvip] Open Source "Edapta"

Hi Bill,

I'm familiar with a lot of it, yeah.  I think that it's entirely likely
that an
open source project for accessibility could be more a tool kit or
even tool recipe -- which is what's got me encouraged to do this
now.  The tools needed are out there -- what's necessary now is a
blueprint for putting things together in a way that makes sense,
supports standards, and is relatively easy to do.

--Kynn