Re: Audio formats

I'm with Chaals on this one,

I tried the demo, and came to very similar conclusions, last night I
wrote them down, but didn't post, as they seemed so negative, and I've
recently been ticked off for being too opinionated.

note: sleeping cognitive disability contributors make your views known!

Jonathan

   Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 04:38 AM, Charles McCathieNevile