Re: label across /td

In that case, yes. Window-Eyes already supports this method.

At 05:06 PM 2/13/2003, Matt May wrote:

>On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 01:09  PM, Aaron Smith wrote:
>>Ideally, we will be able to retrieve the contents of the label and apply
>>it to the "associated" element regardless of what lies within the label
>>tag. But just to make sure I understand, are you proposing that beginning
>>and ending row tags might be inside of a label tag?
>
>I'm sure Joe can clarify this himself, but I think the question was
>whether the labels would be associated properly in the context of code
>below. Would selecting the label move focus to the correct checkbox
>despite the label and the checkbox being in different cells:
>
><form>
></form>
>
>>At 03:41 PM 2/13/2003, Joe Clark wrote:
>>>Kwickie kwestion about use of the label element across the closing
>>>tag of block-level elements, as </td><td>.
>
>-

To insure that you receive proper support, please include all
past correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant
information pertinent to your situation when submitting a
problem report to the GW Micro Technical Support Team.

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608