Re: call for greater - negotiation - between author and user: oncontextmenu

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

> Thanks, once again to Jim, and curses if you feel otherwise :-)
>
> we yesterday instituted a cross-site - disable right mouse click -
> policy.
> whilst this may be possible with many browsers, and OS it is not easy
> enough to find and users(or helpers) may have problems locating it....
> and oncontextmenu does the job.

"mouse click"  ?????  in a text browser one frequently doesn't use a mouse
for anything, my mouse doesn't even work in my browser/e-mailer

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks