Re: Separate adjacent links with more than whitespace

I agree with Jim on both points - and said so last time this was
discussed in this forum - see the 4-message thread starting at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2003JanMar/0182 (two
weeks ago).

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org