RE: Separate adjacent links with more than whitespace

> What I'm offering isn't a list, it's a series of footer links
> (e.g. not
> "Choose from this list of 5 links:")

I'm not sure I see the distinction. What is it about footer links that makes
them different?

Forgive me if I've misunderstood but what John is saying is that a bunch of
links can be thought of structurally (and thus marked up) as a list. Whether
that list is layed out vertically or horizontally, or in a left-hand menu or
in a footer is besides the point.

--Julian

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.