RE: Separate adjacent links with more than whitespace

why not mark them up as list content then and style the list as required?

  link 1
  link 2
  link 3
  link 4

...looks like a list to me...

Benefits:
	Semantically correct
	Seperated by more than white space (rendering agents will interpret as
unique list items)
	More cohesive display in user agents which do not support CSS

Make sense?

JF