Re: Partial success for email Re: Arabic text

ئاششمس،

هر ذشسث فاشف صشس رخف هر ذمثشق.

OSX system preferences, international, input menu, arabic and then
apple button plus space bar to cycle between scripts... excellent

I'm concerned about why HTML is so americanized eg <center>
is Daniel's internationalisation team the one to pester about french
html?

jonathan