Re: Is time running out for the without STYLE SHEET guidelines?

Right. For HTML-based documents I think the guideline will last a long
time. As HTML is presented on a range of different devices the number
of browsers without CSS seems to increase as much as the number of
browsers with it. (The difference is that browsers supporting the
deprecated styling markup in HTML seem to be on the way out).  Also the
use of User style sheets (to provide a more fine-grained and portable
control over presentation than the older style of preference settings)
is slowly on the rise.

cheers

Chaals

--